Join us on Saturday, March 29, 2014 at Noon
at the BCYF Curley Community Center in South Boston
for the 4th Annual
Harpoon Helps Cupid Splash
to benefit Save the Harbor / Save the Bay
Come plunge, pledge, enjoy some great company, a refreshing pint of Harpoon Beer, a hot cup of chowder and a Tasty Burger and support our beaches. All participants will have a chance to win great prizes, including round trip tickets on JetBlue Airways*!
- Top 3 overall fundraisers each win a round trip ticket on JetBlue Airways (must raise a minimum of $1,000)
- Best costume for male and female each win a round trip ticket on JetBlue Airways*
- Everyone who makes a contribution (registration fee or pledge) is entered in a raffle to win a round trip ticket on JetBlue Airways*
In addition to prizes above, if you raise:
- $100 or more, receive a Harpoon Helps T-shirt
- $250 or more, entered into a raffle to win an overnight stay at a Boston hotel, and receive a Harpoon Helps T-shirt
- $500 or more, entered into a raffle to win an iPad mini or Red Sox tickets, and receive a Harpoon Helps T-shirt
- $1,000 or more, entered into a raffle to win a round trip ticket on JetBlue Airways*, and receive a Harpoon Hoodie
So join in the fun and register today to join the party and support a great cause. Pre-registration is $20. Day-of registration is $25. All proceeds go directly to support Save the Harbor and our public beaches.
If you don't want to splash but still want to come to the party, just register before the event and join us on the beach.
Let's crush last year’s goal of $30,000 to support
free beach events and programs from Nahant to Nantasket!
To volunteer, or for more information, contact us at email@example.com or (617) 451-2860 x1001.
* Travel vouchers are valid for any non-stop domestic flight departing from Boston Logan International Airport. Blackout dates and Terms and Conditions apply.