Join us on Saturday, March 21, 2015 at Noon
at the BCYF Curley Community Center in South Boston
for the 5th Annual
Harpoon Helps Cupid Splash
to benefit Save the Harbor / Save the Bay
Come plunge, pledge, enjoy some great company, a refreshing pint of Harpoon Beer, and a Tasty Burger and support our beaches. All participants will have a chance to win great prizes, including round trip tickets on JetBlue*!
$20 Registration Donation includes:
- Harpoon Helps Gloves
- A chance to win a round-trip JetBlue ticket
- Top 2 overall fundraisers each win a round trip ticket on JetBlue (must raise a minimum of $1,000)
- Best costume for male and female each win a round trip ticket on JetBlue*
- Everyone who makes a contribution (registration, donation or pledge) is entered in a raffle to win a round trip ticket on JetBlue*
- Everyone who raises at least $1,000 will be entered into the Elite Raffle to win a round trip ticket on JetBlue*
For those who raise $100 or more, see details page for ways to win t-shirts, Red Sox tickets, a hotel stay, and Harpoon hoodies.
So join in the fun and register today to join the party and support a great cause. Pre-registration is $20. Day-of registration is $25. All proceeds go directly to support Save the Harbor and our public beaches.
If you don't want to splash but still want to come to the party, just register before the event and join us on the beach.
Let's crush last year’s goal of $30,000 to support
free beach events and programs from Nahant to Nantasket!
To volunteer, or for more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 451-2860 x1001.
* Travel vouchers are valid for any non-stop domestic flight departing from Boston Logan International Airport. Blackout dates and Terms and Conditions apply.